We live in a world that is rapidly changing and we easily become exhausted with trying to keep up. Many followers of Christ will end up living life on the surface and struggle to experience a deeper spiritual life in Christ and having real relationships with other believers. The result is that superficial living becomes the focus.
The Deeper Life Network is a network of Christ followers whose purpose is a deeper life and walk with Christ and with one another. We are not a church organization that requires a membership. We encourage participants to remain in fellowship with a church body. Some will choose to remain and some will choose to make Deeper Life their primary source of fellowship. Our passion is to edify the body of Christ wherever God establishes this ministry.
We believe that “deeper life” is achieved in the following intentional ways:
1. Personal and continual surrender to the Lordship of Christ (Mat.16.24; Phil 2.9-11).
2. The indwelling, regenerating and guiding work of the Holy Spirit (1Cor. 6.19; Titus 3.4-7; John 14.26)
3. Fellowship with other like-minded followers of Christ (Mat.18.18-20; Heb. 10.25).
4. Mature and servant focused leadership (John 13.13-17; 1Tim. 3.1-10; 4.12).
5. Smaller Gatherings that are safe and led by the Spirit of God (1Cor. 14.26-33, 40).
6. The edification of the body through God given spiritual gifts (Rom. 12.3-8).
7. The interactive study of God’s word and the understanding of solid biblical doctrine (2Tim. 4.3; Eph.4.14).*
8. Consistent and persistent prayer for one another (Eph. 6.18; 1Thes. 5.17).
9. Teaching that promotes obedience, maturity and spiritual fruit (Mat. 28.20; Col. 1.28; John 15.7-8).
10. Faithful proclamation of the message of the gospel, “Christ in you the hope of glory” (Col. 1.21-29).
*We affirm the authority of the bible as the inspired, infallible, and inerrant word of God as well as the other essential doctrines of the Christian faith.
Network with us: www.facebook.com/deeperlife.canada